Saturday, July 10, 2010

Right a way in action

After returning back from Norway i was having a vaccation for 2 weeks before my follow up work and still don't know about the follow up work, where, how and what am I going to do as my follow up work. It is the meeting which decide where i should work and if the district is finalised then I have to work according to the neccessity of the district so i could not plan for my follow up work. That is why i was completely at home resting and visiting my relatives. But yesterday dated 9th July after i had dinner a phone call which told me that i have to be ready to go out that late hour of the day and the destination was a hospital. There i had to give blood to the person who is in need of it fresh. Before me there were 12 other person who had already given him a blood for his open heart surgery but since he needed more so they had called me since my blood group O+ve matches with him. So 12:00am this night i was giving blood. This morning i heard he is a little out of danger, which make me feel satisfied.

You are free to comment on my blog after reading it.... Please comment below,

1 comment:

  1. It's really a nice posting.. It's my great luck to let u know that I'm just following ur foot prints.. that u've left and going to leave in FUTURE.

    ReplyDelete